My Marvel and Comic Figurine Customs

Please feel free to join the blog if you like what you see and leave feedback or comments on the customs featured as it helps me improve and make changes. Also if theres any characters youd like me to try and make or maybe even a commission for your self drop me a email at archangelsr@hotmail.com Take care :)

Saturday 10 September 2011

Imperial Horseman

Hey guys. So still busy with some commission pieces but as always heres something new i had been asked to do and strange enough something ive not before now.

Heres Archangel for Rick


And also a new member of the Imperial Shiar guard Cosmo. Hes Gladiators right hand man in the super guardian ranks.


Hope you like and always feel free to comment. Take care

4 comments:

  1. Archangel is fantastic.
    I`ve just added him to my Want List!!!!
    He looks FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks and glad you like him.

    ReplyDelete