My Marvel and Comic Figurine Customs

Please feel free to join the blog if you like what you see and leave feedback or comments on the customs featured as it helps me improve and make changes. Also if theres any characters youd like me to try and make or maybe even a commission for your self drop me a email at archangelsr@hotmail.com Take care :)

Wednesday 21 September 2011

A Giant Task

Being off on holiday has given me a lot of spare time and almost everything is completed now giving me a little more time to get back to the Shiar project and also a little something for my own collection.

So here we go for the second time this week a blog update with another two figures.

Firstly Starbolt from the shiar guard ~

A group shot of them all so far

Then we have Bill Forester. Slain by clor (Thors clone) during the civil war but the mantles now been picked up by his nephew in the revengers title. Its the ...
Black Goliath ~

4 comments:

  1. Both awesome jobs ! I Thought after getting Black Goliath for Marvel Universe I wouldnt want another but he is fantastic. Never heard of Starbolt tbh but he is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbolt is a member of the shiar guard mate apart from that theres not to much to know about him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLACK GOLIATH IS REALLY GOOD AND WELL DONE IN DETAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alright stephen

    ReplyDelete